Service Desk - TSA (Technical System Administrator)
410 Fosters Brothers Drive West Columbia, SC 29172
Technical System Administrator
Location: Columbia, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define, document, and maintain standard operating procedures on troubleshooting supported desktop technologies, applications, and warehouse systems.
- Perform Enterprise onboarding and separation account provisioning for Active Directory, Email & Applications.
- Will be the Enterprise SPOC for PC/IPad procurement, distribution, recovery as well as disposal.
- Ability to account for all active or inactive equipment in the CMDB;
- Continuously monitor, effort, assign/re-assign, escalate, etc. Incidents/Requests with ServiceNow ITSM tool.
- Fully document all service management incidents and requests in ServiceNow ITSM Suite.
- Timely acknowledgement and triage of service management incidents to determine the proper impact and urgency to recovery and prevent system outages. Search Service Desk knowledge base articles, SOP’ s for possible incident resolutions.
- Responsible for properly determining and assigning higher tiered service management incidents/requests to responsible assignment groups if resolution cannot occur at TSA level.
- Willingness and availability to serve in an on-call scheduled rotation that provides night and weekend support coverage to our associates as needed.
- Provide effective world-class customer service to all our associates by being courteous, polite, engaging, and compassionate.
- Assist in the mentoring and training of all TSA II team members. Ensure that all TSA II’ s are adhering to established service management policies and procedures for processing, escalating, notifying and closing incidents/requests.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and configuring software, printer, and connectivity related issues beyond step-by-step instructions.
- Provide 24X7 first line support for all Warehouse Automation technologies which includes physical repairs of mechanical equipment as needed.
- Maintain and demonstrate excellent teamwork and collaboration while serving as the individual market center technical/project lead for enterprise IT initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse networked equipment and internal data flows; point of sales infrastructures, mainframe data collections, and data mining transfers to warehouse logistic systems and distribution repositories.
- Act as the primary escalation point for vendor and operations team communications during individual market center system outages.
- Maintain and ensure market centers security threats and vulnerabilities are remediated to safeguard enterprise environment.
- Willingness to travel locally and nationally, less than 5%.
- Support Continuous Improvement
- Solve Problems Through Collaboration
- Execute Results - Administrative
- Plan and Prioritize
- Communicate Effectively
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Deliver Customer Satisfaction - Administrative
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in information security, information technology and IT Service Management
- High level understanding and experience of network troubleshooting, network design topology and terminologies, TCP/IP knowledge, VLANS and routing.
- Technical skills in vulnerability assessment, networking, operating systems, and incident response methodology are desired.
- Working technical knowledge and experience in information technology, computing systems, network technology, security operations, security technology, and the application of information security concepts.
- Incumbent will have exposure to ITIL foundational structures including: Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvements.
- Systems certifications or relevant IT certifications are a plus
- It is generally desirable for a person in this position to possess technical certifications such as A+, Security+, Network+, ITIL, Microsoft MCP/MCSE or other related industry certifications, and ability to maintain those certifications.