Senior SharePoint Consultant
3820 Mansell Road Alpharetta, GA 30022 | Direct Hire
Fulltime role in Alpharetta, GA
Position Description and Responsibilities
This team member will be assuming a lead role as a consultant and an analyst on client engagements and will work independently and on project teams focused on the successful delivery of SharePoint business solutions for our customers.
Specifically, this SharePoint Consultant will be knowledgeable about and responsible for providing infrastructure/environment, architecture and configuration/administration consulting services related to SharePoint with external clients. Additionally, this team member will be able to function as a business analyst in translating business requirements to SharePoint business solutions and implementing SharePoint functionality to address requirements.
- Assessing client needs and translating them into realistic and measureable business requirements.
- Planning and executing client solution implementations.
- Completing quality project deliverables.
- Assisting with client and prospect proposals.
- Identifying added value services at existing clients
- Minimum of 4+ years Microsoft SharePoint experience (2007, 2010, 2013 and/or 2016)
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Active Directory, DNS, IIS, SSL, SMTP, SQL Server and Windows Server and NLB (or other load-balancing technologies)
- Ability to communicate with server/infrastructure administrators as well as developers and non-technical business constituents about the above technologies
- Ability to assess client requirements and determine appropriate architecture for SharePoint configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot server and farm installations, including SharePoint, SQL and Windows Logs
- Experience or familiarity with commonly used open source or third-party SharePoint administration and application tools, such as those from AvePoint, Nintex, Metalogix and Codeplex
- Experience working for a consulting organization in a professional services environment
- Strong consulting and analysis skills (ability to understand business needs and to help translate those into technical solutions)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) as well as play various implementation roles within project teams
- Exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
A successful candidate possesses the following characteristics and abilities:
- Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic.
- Handles ambiguity without losing focus.
- Excels in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Superior organizational skills and relentless attention to detail.
- Education: 4 year Degree
- Microsoft Certification/s