Senior Developer (Angular 2+, Node.js, etc.)
Atlanta, GA 30319
Considering Software Developer or Senior Software Developer...
o Full stack developer
o Frameworks APIs: Express, Angular 2+ and/or React
o Experience with Hybrid Mobile development: Phonegap, Ionic, or React Native
o Experience with development IDEs (including c9.io), version control (git)
o Quick to learn new technical skills / products and to solve problems
o Automation and build tools
o SQL and NoSQL database experience
o OAuth and related knowledge
o Ninja software skills
B.S. Degree in computer science, information systems, or related areas.
School, work, or side projects that show competency in required skills;
Strong communication and problem-solving skills required. Ability to think analytically, makes decisions, and improve / innovate. Candidates must have functional and technical expertise, consistency and quality in their work, desire to learn, and work well in teams or alone.
Must be able to type and communicate proficiently.
Work under pressure with time constraints; regular change in work tasks/duties; occasional work after business hours and weekends.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Perform in all areas of software development, including: requirements, estimates, design, construction, testing, documenting, maintenance, configuration management, quality, tools, and agile development.
· Develop and maintain knowledge of the assigned applications.
· Help create and provide a seamless work experience for employees
using tools, integrations, simplifications, and documentation.
· Work individually and collaborate with others to complete projects successfully and efficiently.
· Troubleshoot and problem-solve quickly for both development and ticket support.
· Communicate effectively and timely regarding status, project efforts, and issues.
· Use appropriate tools to maximize productivity and efficiency.
· Ensure best practices are followed, along with company and departmental policies and procedures.