3400 new hyde park rd New Hyde Park, NY 11042 | Contract
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- Utilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- 3+ years experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (*SFDC Developer Certification 401 must, 501 preferred)
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT.