Salesforce Business Analyst
1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Collaborate with multiple levels of business stakeholders across functional areas to define business needs and desired Sales CRM Solution.
• Facilitate discussions with the business to identify pain points and areas of improvement within existing processes and opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform to address pain points.
• Identify strategies to migrate disparate processes to the Sales CRM Solution.
• Define user stories and business requirements for Sales CRM. Develop functional requirements.
• Identify value drivers for future state solutions.
• Define solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
• Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure business processes, use cases, business requirements, functional designs, test plans, etc. are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
• Complete basic administration within the cloud solution (user maintenance, field maintenance, basic product configuration, basic reports)
• Collaborate with team members to ensure thorough acceptance criteria, including positive, negative and regression testing for user stories
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure successful user acceptance testing
• Provide content for end user training design, documentation and delivery efforts.
• Support deployment planning and post production support for new business process and requirements.
• Obtain/maintain basic Salesforce.com admin certification.
• Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange
• Bachelor' s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering.
• Salesforce.com certification required.
• 5-10 years of business analysis experience within a professional services, sales or customer support operations role
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, creating detailed functional designs and process documentation
• Strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated skills in negotiation and influence
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Ability to motivate and influence others
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment
• Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)