3800 American Blvd. West, Suite 500 Bloomington, MN 55431 | Direct Hire
The Salesforce Administrator will oversee all aspects of CRM system management, including accurate data entry into Salesforce and working with Team Leaders to develop the platform that is tied to the business requirements.
- Managing data quality and system authorized use
- Ensuring system compliance to sales process
- Data analytics and reporting
- Implementations and training of core & add-on functions
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation and administration of Salesforce including: creating and implementing, sharing rules, custom applications, custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, dashboards, reports, and other enhancements to CRM.
- Maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet company’ s needs
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues
- Daily support of the Salesforce database including: creating and/or maintaining security settings, profiles and roles, permissions, assignment rules, user setup and termination, queues, licenses, capacity, testing and manage deployment of software updates and storage management.
- Maintain, enhance, and create custom workflows & configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Serve as system data expert. Ensure data integrity, data mapping, and data analysis efforts maximize the organization’ s ability to make appropriate business decisions.
- Provide strategic direction for the Salesforce system and work with various stakeholders to establish and implement best practices with regards to system configuration, development, testing, maintenance, security and access controls, and data integrity
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training
- Work with outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners and Salesforce add-on applications as required
- 4+ years of Salesforce configuration and administration experience managing an Enterprise-level instance with > 100 users
- SF Admin certification required
- Bachelor’ s degree in any field with relevant work experience in configuring and administering Salesforce
- Experience with integrating add-on SaaS products into Salesforce (i.e. marketing automation tools, sales tools, CPQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- Proficiency in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields
- Experience as a business analyst, product manager or equivalent is desired
- Advanced Excel knowledge including experience with index & match, pivot tables
- Flexible and adaptable to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Driven self-leader with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Strong communication, documentation, prioritization, and training skills