2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
This Software Developer is responsible for developing data driven marketing systems and analysis to scale marketing opportunities for company products.
- Build Marketing analysis and reporting systems for recurring as well as ad-hoc Marketing campaigns leveraging SQL in Netezza environment
- Build information exchange solutions between Enterprise-Client-Vendor systems using automated file transfer scheduling via Autosys and leveraging API calls to support and scale ongoing marketing activities
- Develop custom ETL solutions to transform data formats and addressing data quality issues
- Conduct data analysis to answer specific business questions asked by clients and business partners.
- Use data to establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Synthesize analysis findings and communicate them to internal business partners in order to drive further understanding of the consumer lifecycle and influence joint activities between the company and financial institutions
- Ability to understand data requests that can be automated and work closely with marketing automation team to make this into repeatable automated jobs.
- Ability to visualize results and tell the story from the analysis using tools like SAP Design Studio.
- 2-4 years of business focused analysis experience in data analytics, finance or data driven marketing role
- Solid understanding of database and marketing analytics concepts
- Expert level SQL(Netezza preferred) skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop SQL solutions in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Solid understanding of file transfer protocols (SFTP/FTP) and file transfer automation
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, Marketing, or related field