SQL Data Analyst
47 Perimeter Center East, Ste 630 Atlanta, GA 30346 | Contract To Hire
SQL Data Analyst- contract to perm
We are looking for extremely bright, experienced Data Analysts who have a strong background in data analysis and SQL Server development. You must love data and the idea of moving it from point A to Point B accurately and on time! You will be working closely with clients, project manager, and engineers to make sure their needs are met.
- Successful 3-year track record of implementing full lifecycle data migration projects for large-scale enterprise software applications.
- 3-5 year experience developing complex queries and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Able to independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Assist application developers in refining complex queues and performance tuning
- Experience in business, data, and application analysis for data migration as well as ETL development, testing, and deployment.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and internal team members.
- Experience developing technical specifications and implementing those specifications through a combination of custom programming and product configuration.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn about new applications and a new business domain.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage schedules and multitask.
What you’ ll do:
- Help nonprofit associations more valuable to their members by making the best use of data and analytics
- Work with the team that is charting the course for analytics in the association space