SOA (service oriented architecture) Integration Specialist
1 Mercedes-Benz Dr Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Sr. Java & Integration Specialist
This position requires an experienced Software developer with a background in Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Service Bus concepts.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred
- Prior consulting experience is highly preferred
- Deep knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures
- Experience with the following:
- Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- WebService Security specifications, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc.
- Java and J2EE / JEE Technologies (EJB, JMS, JDBC, SQL, XML, JSP, JMS, XML, XPath and XSLT) with Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Axis
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus.
- Conducting proof-of-concepts, developing prototyping and building reference models.
- Unix and IDE such as Eclipse, WSAD, RAD
- Integration experience with any ESBs (such as TIBCO, IBM, Oracle).
- Integration experience with Messaging, UDDI, Service Registry and Service Repository
- XML Gateway products such as Layer 7 SecureSpan and Data Power
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the Enterprise Architecture concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Data management experience including development of data definitions and data structures for Financial Service organizations.