SDET (Jr. OR Sr.)
Terminus 100 - 3280 Peachtree Rd 8th Floor Atlanta, GA 30305 | Direct Hire
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our Product and Engineering team in Atlanta. We are not looking for testers; rather we are seeking Software Engineers with a background in development to focus on developing sophisticated highly technical automated test frameworks.
- BA/BS degree with high mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering) and 4+ years of related experience.
- Mastery in any major programming language - Ruby/Go/TypeScript a plus.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Integration, RESTful, Load; Karma, Rspec, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Enzyme, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.), agile delivery (Pivotal, Jira) and test-driven (TDD) or business-driven (BDD) development
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro-services
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google, etc. is a strong plus
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git/Github
Preferred Domain Experience and Soft Skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- Experience in building SaaS based software - Marketing or Programmatic platform a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with business partner and leaders of varying levels
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented
- Mentoring junior SDETs