RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (RSA IGL) Consultant
San Jose, CA | Contract
- Responsible for Solution Architecture, Detailed Design and implementing RSA IGL Platform and integrating with end points for Identity, Account, Entitlement data collection and also provisioning to target platforms.
- Responsible for implementing RSA IGL platform, configuring all tasks, customization and coding and testing.
- Responsible for deploying the RSA IGL across multiple platforms QA, PROD, DR.
- Resolve issues with Provisioning of account and data synchronization, Identity Management related Reports generation.
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Consultant background with 9 years of Identity Management Project Experience to drive Due Diligence, Analysis, Technical Requirements, Design and Implementation phase.
- 5+ Years Project Experience in implementing RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (RSA IGL) 7.0.1 suite or latest version.
- Experience in Implementing RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Platform for Automated Provisioning, Access Governance, Access Request Management.
- Experience in installing, configuring RSA IGL and integrating with AD, SAP, WORKDAY and other target platforms.
- Experience in setting RSA IGL Identity, Account collection, Provisioning Process and Governance Process. Setting up Access Fulfillment Express (AFX) and integrating with target platforms.
- Have worked for configuring Role, SOD Rule, Entitlements, Reports, Workflow.
- Have worked for Implement Lifecycle Process Access Request, Birthright Access, Terminations & Transfer Rules.
- Support migration of configurations of UAT to PROD environment .