600 Colony Center Pkwy Lake Mary, FL 32746 | Contract
The test team is responsible for the validation of bankcard and private label credit card software. Projects include bankcard association compliance, client specific modifications, new client implementations, product enhancements and related tasks. Testers work closely with the business analysts and developers to deliver high quality products in a challenging environment.
Conduct complex testing projects. Create and execute test plans/cases based on project requirements and design specifications. Verify expected results. Analyze application software to ensure quality standards are met and provide feedback to product development.
- Work closely with Developers, Business Analysts and participate in the product design process including specification and other document reviews
- Provide risk assessments and impact analysis for areas of responsibility
- Support the entire test and certification process, getting involved early in the product development cycle and continuing through product deployment
- Analyze requirements and design documents in order to develop comprehensive and efficient tests and test implementation strategies
- Develop detailed test plans/cases from use cases, detailed specifications etc.
- Execute manual and/or automated tests, document results and update defect tracking systems
- Create test data as needed
- Participate in development and reporting of project metrics
- 4-6 years experience in software testing
- At least 3 years VisionPLUS experience .
- Experience with MasterCard MAS and Visa VTS simulators
- JSON and XML web service testing experience a plus
- Strong analytical/technical background and experience with software development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk and impact of new features or changes to test team efforts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with general direction or as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex projects with extremely tight timelines
- Good verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Industry Quality Certification a plus
- EMV experience a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience