191 Peachtree Rd NE #2000 Atlanta, GA 30303 | Contract
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and innovation, and can develop ideas into products that are relevant to solve business problems.
- Create test case artifacts, and perform test execution following standard QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of quality products. In depth knowledge of regression testing, ad hoc testing, functional testing, and integration testing.
- Execute functional, application, regression, ad-hoc, and integration tests; including both positive and negative scenarios
- Create a traceability matrix of each test case back to user stories
- Responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by product management and engineering
- Responsible for continually evaluating test methodologies and regression scripts
- Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
- Work to meet project schedules, time-lines and deadlines
- Provide accurate estimates to assigned tasks
- Within a team environment, pro-actively analyze, clarify, plan and test software
- Contribute ideas to project planning
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required
- 5+ years’ experience in manual testing
- Salesforce QA experience required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Strong knowledge of test management tools like HP ALM, Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA, etc.
- Proven experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Proven experience in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams in multiple locations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in risk assessment and impact analysis for software applications
- Proven experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Proven experience testing native mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Automation experience using Selenium/QTP is a plus
- Performance testing experience using LoadRunner, Neoload etc. is a plus