3141 Fairview Park Dr, Suite 160 Falls Church, VA 22042 | Contract
The QA Analyst is responsible for the testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of software applications and services. Duties include developing and executing test plans, performing user acceptance testing of applications on multiple mobile devices and platforms, and interacting with business product owners and engineering to clarify requirements and ensure on-time quality product releases. All bugs discovered in the field or reported will be triaged by the QA Analyst.
1. Performs manual testing of mobile applications:
• a. Creates test scenarios based on user stories, application specification and interviews of Developers.
• b. Executes tests and documents results.
• c. Conducts functional system testing and full regression testing.
• d. Tracks and analyzes test results and works closely with developers to reproduce defects.
• e. Interacts closely with members of cross-functional project team including Development, PMs, and Client Services.
• f. Possesses an extreme attention to detail.
2. Helps perform certifications and ensure bug-free applications go to production.
3. Ensures applications are setup correctly and working in both test and production systems.
4. Provides support to Deployment, Client Services, Implementation Managers and other support groups including managing tickets.
5. Reviews test plans and bug reports to verify that all deliverables are being addressed and issues are resolved.
6. Responsible for full life-cycle of the test phase of products from project kickoff till delivery.
7. Experience with Point of Sale/cash register/payment solutions is preferred.
8. Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium is nice-to-have.
9. Experience with JIRA is nice-to-have.
• Education/Certification: B.S./B.A. in a technical discipline required, computer software degree preferred
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes is required
• Knowledge of current cloud technologies is preferable