3929 W John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX 75063 | Contract
Sr. Software Test/QA Automation Engineer (DevOps)
- 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance testing including 5+ years of experience in Automation by using QTP, Test Complete, Squish or automation using C#.
- 2+ years of Automation Experience on Retail Counter Top POS (Point of Sale) for a Brick and Mortar Convenience, Superstore or Soft line Retailer.
- Experience in creating Automation Framework and Scripts for POS (Point of Sale) Regression test suite and Mobile Applications.
- Involved in creation of Proof of concept for project using QTP, Test Complete, C# or other enterprise automation tools.
- Involved in creation of simulators to mimic Peripherals connected to POS like the scanner, Printer, Customer Display, Pinpad, Cash Drawer.
- Involved in creation of function library using Python and VB script
- Experienced in Descriptive programing and minimized use of object repository
- Involved in execution of script during regression cycle
- Involved in suggesting manual team about Automation script standards
- Involved in design of Driver script to run script.
- Involved in estimating Automation project
- Involved in script Design, Review and Execution phases of Automation script
- Involved in suggesting Automation script standards to automation team based on CMMI level 5 Standards.
- Involved in creation of recovery scenario and error handling
Additional Relevant Requirements:
- Supporting team by providing technical help on Scripting
- Extensively created and executed SQL queries in Oracle or SQL Server in order to view successful transactions of data and to validate data at the back end.
- Experienced in software testing methodology and developing Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Case Design and Execution, Modification Requests.
- Extensive experience in the documentation of test cases & test scripts
- Excellent analytical skills in understanding of client business process and its implementation.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the client's requirements and always focused on customer satisfaction
- Proficient in HP QTP, UFT and Test Complete.
- Hands on with C#.net, experience level Intermediate.
- Experienced in Simulating test scenarios to identify potential areas of time optimization and expedited testing
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Applications