QA Analyst - Quality Assurance / Test Analyst
2000 RiverEdge Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30350 | Direct Hire
Location: Atlanta, GA
This position is responsible for creating end-to-end test plans; executing the plans and managing all activities in created plans to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the product works as expected. The product should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with any external systems.
To make sure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. Ensures that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes into release.
- Design and execute test plans on tablet, desktop, and web applications
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements
- Participate in application planning meetings
- Ensure data integrity standards
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative with solving of technical problems
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstract
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Knowledge and experienced in technical aspects of software and operating systems
- Business and software release process understanding
- Basic SQL query experience a plus for verifying data
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years web and/or mobile systems experience.
- Liaison experience with development, project management, and customer support