2727 Paces Ferry Road vininigs, GA 30339
CONTRACT ROLE IN ATLANTA, GA (VININGS)
- Oversee larger and more highly complex projects.
- Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, and develop project schedules.
- Responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed.
- Responsible for Vendor negotiation and management. Must be familiar with the entire scope and requirements of project(s) and serve as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
- Possess highly specialized knowledge in one or more specific technologies and business areas.
- Provide effective project management (PM) by following established standards and contribute to improve PM methodologies with timely deliverables and measurements. Specifically responsible for:
- Leading projects through all phases of project activity, including initiation, planning, execution, control and close.
- Assessing, planning for, and mitigating project risks.
- Providing timely status reports and project documentation
- Identifying and ensuring proper skill sets, staffing and training to make project(s) successful.
- Balancing scope, timeline and resources as appropriate to ensure project success
- Managing requirements and establishing a change control process
- Overseeing timelines to manage the duration and track the critical path of project(s)
- Establishing and maintaining budget management procedures for the project under company guidelines.
- Coordinating relationships with contractors, consultants and vendors as required by the project.
- Applying advanced measurement concepts, implementing and teaching others how to implement measurements as part of standard work processes.
- Have a Bachelor’ s Degree.
- PM Certification Preferred.
- Be a polished professional.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Remain flexible and execute flawlessly in a dynamic environment.
- Have proven track record of IS Project Successes.
- Have Full SDLC and PM management lifecycle experience with proven results.
- Be able to operate efficiently in an unstructured and constantly changing environment.