One Porsche Drive Atlanta, GA 30354
CONTRACT ROLE IN ATLANTA, GA
- Able to direct the activities of assigned internal & external resources in the execution of assigned projects.
- Ensures all assigned projects conform to standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, documentation per project methodology and financial accounting and controls.
- Works closely with other teams, procurement, finance and business units in the approval and deployment of assigned projects.
- Ensures local project tasks are met, escalating problems to management in a controlled formal manner.
- Ensures assigned internal and external resources are sufficient to meet project demands during both planning and execution (resource planning).
- Ensures project metrics are regularly tracked and reported.
- Assist in the preparation of annual project budgets, as required
- Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies.
- Seeks to ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats
- Education: 4-year Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration or comparable experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project management methodologies
- Budget management
- Vendor management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level proficiency in MSOffice suite of products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Process methodology/optimization background
Planning and Organization