Program Manager - Agile Evangelist/ScrumMaster
5 Concourse Pkwy Suite 2150 Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
PROGRAM MANAGER – Agile Evangelist/ScrumMaster
Our Client’ s US PMO is a newly formed group of experienced program managers, project managers and business analysts who support the US in all project matters including project initiation, implementation of change, and ultimate delivery back to the Business. We are the key drivers for all projects within the company nation-wide. We work closely with leaders in all of the functions of the business and those leaders depend on our guidance and discipline in order to mitigate risk and achieve our lofty goals.
The Program manager will manage a growing group of key strategic initiatives within the Finance, Claims and Operations channels. You will be expected to hit the ground running and take on projects within all phases of maturity and delivery. Communication is crucial in this role and your ability to quickly build relationships with your colleagues, stakeholders and vendors will determine your ability to succeed early. Does this sound like the right challenge for you? If so, please read on.
- Manage the growing Program of strategic initiatives within the company’ s Finance, Claims, and Operations Channels and communicate status and priorities to key stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team of Operations Managers, Product Support Specialists, and Business Analysts to deliver on both small changes and large projects.
- Accountable for managing various stakeholders and ensuring alignment and transparency between the Business Leaders and the Change Team.
- Work closely with key enterprise functions such as the ePMO and IT group to ensure delivery consistency and execution excellence.
- Accountable for program and project lifecycle including project initiation, implementation of change, and ultimate delivery back to the Business
- Strong understanding project management and change management fundamentals.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager on large, complex projects with challenging time frames and deliverables.
- Insurance industry experience with exposure to Finance, Claims and Operations a plus.
- High degree of confidence and maturity required to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders.
- Proven general management capability to grow and mentor a team
- Insurance Industry experience - REQUIRED