Redwood City, CA 94059 | Contract
As Product Manager, you will assist in the creation and communication of the product roadmap. You will gather, document and prioritize requirements from both internal and external customers. The products you will manage will range from internal facing order management tools to programmatic ad serving platforms. You will work closely with internal stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations, and Business Development) as well as technical teams (Engineering, QA, and Tech Ops).
This role will be central in the execution of business strategy. Experience in the online advertising industry is highly recommended and a technical background is not required but strongly desired.
- Develop, communicate and maintain product roadmap
- Identify project dependencies and blockers
- Gather detailed requirements and document user stories
- Conduct training sessions and product demonstrations
- Participate in discussions with partners
- Organize and communicate product release plans
- Assist in product support
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the online advertising industry
- Minimum 1 year of experience in either product management, project management or engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background is strongly desired
- Experience in an Agile product development cycle is preferred