255 East Paces Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30305
The ideal candidate will have all the requisite experience to manage these responsibilities, five plus years of experience as a Product Manager and a minimum of three years of leading client discussions. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to lead or participate in multiple projects concurrently and will have ability to develop and articulate written business and/or functional definitions, processes and documents.
• Work with clients to define, describe, and implement solutions
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to present standard features and functionality
• Manage third-party deliverables related to all feature integrations
• Retain product ownership and effectively communicate requirements to the development team
• Collaborate with project team members in providing recommendations related to the most effective, highest quality, most appropriate solution; utilize conflict management skills in negotiating agreement among all parties.
• Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives.
• Work with internal stakeholders and the client to review configuration items.
• Determine flexibility and configurable items for features
• Run an agile-based development process
• Lead the effort with stakeholders to design new or re-engineer existing features for more effective solutions where identified
• Oversee documentation, user training and implementation of new features
• Identify future process improvement initiatives where applicable and assist in the prioritization of those initiatives by quantifying needs and benefits.
• Bachelor' s degree with an emphasis in information systems or related field required
• 5+ years of product management experience or similar experience as detailed above in the responsibilities section of this job description
• 3+ years of agile work experience
• 2+ years of experience working with healthcare required
• Understanding and experience with application development methodologies
• Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus