2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
In this position you will be the driver of the strategic, business, and operational efforts in creating, launching, and managing new payments management products.
- Execute new product business cases, product strategies, pricing strategies, financial and transaction based forecasts for new concepts in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
- Create, validate and prioritize product and business requirements based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs in the selected markets.
- Manage the core product team through the development and launch of new products/releases.
- Go to market activities including sales readiness, value statement creation, sales tools, press releases, contract negotiation, webinars, etc.
- Identify and recommend product marketing opportunities consistent with product objectives.
- Gather, track, prioritize and communicate enhancements throughout internal and external channels
- Define product offering roadmaps and coordinate with appropriate product management, development and support teams to effectively launch new offerings
- Support demand generation and qualification through efforts with marketing and sales
- Support market facing and thought-leadership activities including press/analyst relations, speaking engagements, white papers, etc.
- Product oversight to ensure that the offerings remain current and robust. Lead the product lifecycle activities around declining and sunset phases in the product offerings
Education and other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working with financial services products.
- Excellent product management skills, preferably in the use of Pragmatic Marketing
- Advanced product life cycle management and management skills.