Product Development Project Manager V
Live Oak, TX 00000 | Contract
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the client.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals, working with C level executive and IT / Business leads.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.