5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30342
Pre-Sales Engineers will also manage public-facing web infrastructure, web content, demo applications, documentation, presentation materials, and videos. They can be expected to participate in Sales, Marketing, and Product related activities on a regular basis.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with prospects, customers and engineers to qualify accounts, troubleshoot issues, and achieve goals.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Plan and manage Proof of Concept (POC) processes and help meet customer needs.
- Help clients solve problems with installed software, web applications, code, server management, database management, and report/dashboard design.
- Recommend strategies and best practices that simplify the evaluation and implementation processes.
- Cross functional collaboration with sales, marketing and product teams on competitor analysis and content creation.
- Work with product team in researching and developing new products or market opportunities.
- Thrives in a highly visible environment presenting product demonstrations, training sessions, and hosting troubleshooting sessions with a diverse range of organizations and personas.
- Able to work with a complex product that requires development in order to implement.
- Convey key differentiators, competitive advantages, and pose value propositions.
- Front-end languages (HTML/JS/CSS) and JS frameworks like React and Angular.
- Experience with web applications leveraging .NET C#, Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Expert with relational databases like MSSQL, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift or Oracle.
- Prior experience with AWS and Azure is a plus.
- 2+ years as an Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent preferred
- Travel is less than 25%