Portfolio Change Manager (DPD PCM - Digital Transformation / Agile Teams)
5 Concourse Pkwy Suite 2150 Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
Portfolio Change Manager
Our Client’s US PMO is a newly formed group of experienced program managers, portfolio managers, change managers, project managers and business analysts who support the US in all project matters including project initiation, implementation of change, and ultimate delivery back to the Business. We are the key drivers for all projects within the company nation-wide. We work closely with leaders in all of the functions of the business and those leaders depend on our guidance and discipline in order to mitigate risk and achieve our lofty goals.
As a Portfolio Change Manager, tackling business issues through the change portfolio will be paramount to our continued success in the market.
- Manage the growing Portfolio of strategic initiatives within the organization and drive delivery of project benefits with key business stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team of Product Support Specialists, Business Analysts, and/or Agile delivery teams to execute upon on both small changes and large projects.
- Accountable for managing various stakeholders and ensuring alignment and transparency between the Business Leaders and the Change Team.
- Work closely with key enterprise functions such as the EPMO and IT group to ensure delivery consistency and execution excellence.
- Accountable for Portfolio execution and oversight of various initiatives to drive value and benefits to the business.
- Strong understanding project management and change management fundamentals.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project, program, and/or portfolio management
- Experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager on large, complex projects with challenging time frames and deliverables.
- Insurance industry experience with exposure to product development and traditional/digital distribution channels
- High degree of confidence, maturity, and soft skills required to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders.
- Proven general management capability to grow and mentor a team.
- Insurance Industry Experience - Required