8750 N Central Expressway 20th floor Dallas, TX 75231 | Contract
IT PM III
• Manages projects, as assigned, from initiation through implementation.
• Identifies all groups and dependencies required to complete project.
• Delivers project status to internal and external stakeholders and direct manager on an ongoing basis throughout the project.
• Coordinates and facilitates project meetings with both internal and external project teams/stakeholders.
• Defines system’ s scope and project’ s objectives.
• Conducts internal and external project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Recommends and take actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Provides focus on the customer (at all levels of the organization), leverages project management methodology as appropriate and understands the importance of culture change management.
• Develops and manages project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas in are engaged on the project- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, Scope Document), Risk Management, Communication Management, etc.
• Displays strong understanding of the organization' s business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities.
• Assess impact to change requests for a project as appropriate.
• Provides a consistent central point of contact for the project team, internal stakeholders, and external client regarding project status and schedule.
• Updates SharePoint with project status and dates on a weekly basis