56 Perimeter Center East, Ste 500 Atlanta, GA 30346 | Direct Hire
INTEGRATED UNDERWRITING ANALYST
The role of the Integrated Underwriting Analyst will be to support execution of underwriting rules development and analytics projects.
- Support execution of Integrated Underwriting Solutions projects.
- Develop then manage tools which monitor, track and report on projects and department metrics. Reporting will be made to IUS and various company stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to track and execute on multiple projects
- Liaise with MRAS to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of joint solutions
- Support lead IUS Underwriter and Senior Integrated Underwriting Analyst in maintaining US Life and Health’ s base rule set
- Perform basic analysis of data and reports to support IUS research on pricing and underwriting
- Provide insight into the interpretation of data and other relevant information for specific clients that use automated underwriting.
- Coordinate accurate and timely communication among multiple departments and outside vendors.