Oracle PL/SQL Developer - SS Digital
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Design, code, test, debug, and document complex programs to ensure that data processing production systems meet user needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
- Design relational models for small and large-scale applications
- Provide data analysis and validation
- Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems
- PL/SQL and SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly developed and existing applications
- Provide input and execute on efforts to improve the efficiency and quality of our software development projects
- Investigate and analyze reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates
- Must have experience in PL/SQL
- Must have Hands-on experience in Designing and programming PL/SQL applications.
- Strong skills in SQL.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database Concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of initiative and creativity
- Conduct and assist in design and code reviews
- Conduct and assist in unit and integration testing
- Mentor other developers
- Bachelors degree in a technology driven or quantitative field of study – Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- 5+ years of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL backend development experience of large software systems
- Must have expertise in querying databases
- Must have expertise in creating packages and stored procedures, functions for web- based applications.
- Must have experience in designing (along with writing technical document) for new business requirements as well as enhancements for web-based applications
- Experience in development in Oracle 10g and 11g
- Expertise in using PL/SQL development tools - PL/SQL Developer, Toad
- Hands-on expertise with Oracle, PL/SQL or MS SQL Server including T-SQL, packages, stored procedures, user-defined functions, indexed views, and query tuning.
- NoSQL databases like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Knowledge of Java/.NET/Python development is a plus