555 Dividend Drive Coppell, TX 75019 | Contract
We have a challenging opportunity for an Accounting Professional - ERP System Implementation, on a temporary basis.
The Auditor is responsible for the verification of transactions and compliance with Client’ s policies, procedures. This position will help in detailed testing of samples selected as well as other substantive procedures being conducted.
- Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations
- Prior experience implementing combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, and Treasury.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Documentation and testing for various phases of Oracle Financial Implementation and testing.
- Review and ensure compliance with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organization
- Identify and note any exceptions based on testing and bring it to the attention of their supervisor.
- Work with other auditors (Internal & External) and management in complying with any issues that might come up during the migration.
- Collect information relevant to the problem, exhibit discipline in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate the findings and help implement action to resolve the problem
- Running PeopleSoft/Oracle reports to pull account balances and details
- Comparing financial results to GL balances, reconciling discrepancies between details and account balances
- Pulling supporting documents from either systems or paper copies, including printing invoices, documents requested by Auditors and management.
- Work under high pressure situations to deliver required items in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
- Minimum of 3 year experience in internal auditing and accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oracle Financials
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Hands on experience with Oracle Implementation
- Experience with a Publically traded company
- Understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and COSO requirements
- Worked in a Shared Services environment
- Experience working with Big 4 CPA firms
- 5 years’ experience auditing and internal controls
- 5 years’ experience with Oracle Financials
- Master’ s degree
- CPA/CIA certification
- Business judgment and discretion
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently