1 Howard St Burlington, VT 05401 | Contract
You will be supporting the team by maintaining, upgrading, and growing our multi-site, global network infrastructure. The Network Engineer should be comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have the organization and detail-oriented mindset to support our team. In addition, you will collaborate with an extremely talented and diverse infrastructure, operations, and development team in order to scale and evolve an existing platform.
- Maintain all production / QA / DEV / Beta environment network infrastructure
- Design future network roadmaps
- Lead a network focused sub team
- Analyze network performance to continually improve performance and stability.
- Create and maintain network policies and procedures based on industry best practices and business needs.
- Assist in efforts moving to AWS
- Bachelor' s degree in related field preferred
- Experience designing and maintaining a global network preferred
- 3+ years of enterprise level network management preferred
- Deep understanding of Network security practices.
- Strong systems engineering knowledge
- Experience with large scale web tier network design
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with the following Technologies:
- Cisco Nexus, ASR, ASA
- F5 LTM
- HP procurve