Network Engineer III
2200 N. Pearl St. dallas, TX 75201 | Contract To Hire
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problems that impact switch availability.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures to ensure system integrity of the phone systems and the adjuncts associated with a large call center environment.
- Conduct daily health checks on all phone systems and resolve problems detected. Order, provision, and terminate incoming circuits.
- Administer IP and TDM trunking to maximize bandwidth. Design, edit, and troubleshoot call routing solutions for incoming toll free numbers.
- Provide operational production support of Avaya Aura media servers and gateways running the latest Communication Manager software in support of a large call center.
- Design and implement high level ACD routing solutions including Vectors, VDN’ s, and Hunt groups.
- Upgrade Avaya Aura systems to the latest version of software.
- Requires experience with Call Center Elite, CentreVu Supervisor, CMS, and Work Force Optimization product suite.
- Knowledge of VoIP transport protocols and their application to a network.
- Ability to consult with business units to determine call routing optimization techniques over different voice networks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain circuits using Avaya and carrier provider tools.
- Proficient with Avaya Customer Experience products and adjunct platforms for both reporting and recording.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in IT or related field. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in large Avaya PBX systems and Adjunct Servers
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Equivalent education and / or experience may be substituted