Network Engineer III
255 Fiserv Drive Brookfield, WI 53045 | Contract
- Experience with IP Designs in a multi-tenant / multi-datacenter environment with failover / HA capabilities.
- Experience with IP designs, NAT, IP routing protocols (EIGRP & BGP), Spanning-tree, HSRP
- Experience with Cisco: Cisco IOS, Cisco Catalyst / Nexus Product Lines, Cisco CSS/ACE, Cisco VSS, F5, NetScaler
- Experience with designing high-available networks, including both system and component level redundancy and the associated technologies to accomplish HA.
- Experience with layer 2 technologies.
- Experience with creating, updating and coordinating the implementation plan for all network related items.
- Skilled at providing connectivity to systems from one data center to another, involving IP design, NAT scheme, routing scheme and overall architecture.
- Knowledge of firewall technology also is REQUIRED
- Experience with data center networking in a virtualized server environment (VMWare) is a plus.
- Strong documentation skills