Mobile Solutions Architect
14841 Dallas Parkway, 8th Floor Addison, TX 75254
Mobile Solution Architect
Design and articulate mobile solutions for clients to help achieve business goals. Track mobile industry technology trends and best practices and share within the organization, plus offer thought leadership externally. Knowledgeable about mobile development standards (Android, iOS, Responsive Web, Mobile Middleware), and familiar with deployment of mobile apps across platforms.
- Track the latest developments and direction of mobile platforms, and provide a point of view for the company. Own the technology roadmap for our client.
- Aware of technology trends and provide a point of view on how they impact mobile – machine learning, IOT, AR/VR, natural language interfaces, etc.
- Assist business development team with new project estimates and drive conversations with client IT stakeholders as required
- Able to translate a client’ s business goals into achievable technical strategies and high level requirements, keeping user experience as a top priority
- Work with marketing to provide thought leadership through blog posts, community involvement and speaking engagements
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- When requested, provide mobile consulting services to clients to help establish technology roadmaps.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software architecture experience
- 10+ years of object oriented programming
- High level knowledge of mobile platform capabilities, SDK landscape, cross-platform tools and limitations, web technical stacks, available middleware and application platforms, etc.
- Strong communication skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly
- Understanding of security and compliance and the impact as it relates to mobile and web applications, specifically HIPAA, PCI, DRM, Accessibility
- Knowledgeable about mobile app and web deployments as well as SEO and ASO
- Solutions oriented – ability to creatively solve problems on the fly
- Embrace Client’ s maker culture - early adopter / innovator
- Self-driven and self-managed, good time management skills
- Ability to make decisions and drive initiatives to completion
- Able to work in a fast-paced, extremely team-oriented environment
- Have a passion for technology and follow industry best practices
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance
- Significant hands-on mobile or web development experience
- Background in software development – understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts, as well as software design patterns and principles (SOLID, DRY, etc)
- Expert knowledge of software architecture
- Experience defining API’ s and Frameworks
- Multiple applications and/or libraries in personal portfolio
- Knowledge of AWS, Jenkins, git / gitflow, and development tools (memory / debugging, static code analysis, testing frameworks)