Sr. Mobile Software Developer
5605 N. MacArthur Blvd Suite 900 Irving, TX 75038 | Direct Hire
Mobile Software Developer
Client is looking for an experienced Mobile Software developer to help expand its mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will be proficient in multiple mobile platforms.
Client produces market-leading supply chain and spend management software solutions utilizing state of the art technology.
- Deliver software products in a collaborative, agile environment
- Build responsive, multi-platform mobile applications using NativeScript with TypeScript
- Build and maintain native iOS and Android applications
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Work within project teams and assist customer service teams to ensure successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen Client’ s technology platform and development practices
- Develop detailed knowledge of all Client products, product architecture and development tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Previous experience working for a software company is required.
- 3+ years software development experience
- 2+ years mobile application development experience
- Proficiency in AngularJS
- Proficiency in at least one mobile development language (Swift, Objective-C, Java)
- Solid understanding of mobile application design patterns.
- Experience connecting/calling RESTful services
- Experience with mobile relational databases and off-line data syncing patterns
- Knowledge of mobile device encryption techniques and security procedures
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs such as Google Maps API, Scandit API, SQLite API, etc.
- Knowledge of Mobile Application ecosystems (app store submission, etc.)