Mobile Application Developer
1170 Peachtree St. NE Suite 2285 Atlanta, GA 30309 | Direct Hire
- Collaborating with teams to ensure effective communication and to support the achievement of objectives.
- Providing development, maintenance, and support for mobile applications that meet the needs of our portfolio.
- Designing and prototyping potential solutions, participating in design and review meetings, collaborating with UI/UX teams and mobile app development activities.
- Providing input to applications development project plans and integrations and department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- 3 years of experience in cross-platform Mobile Application Development on Android/iOS (Android Studio)
- Strong background developing in Java, C++ and/or Kotlin
- Solid understanding of REST API (e.g. One Drive, Google Drive, Drop Box, BOX)
- Experience with Polaris Kit and Gradle
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Stash, JIRA, Confluence)
- Implementation experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, XML
- Understanding of emerging technologies, standards and best practices for mobile development
- Exposure to and knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile and/or SCRUM methodologies and experience working in an Agile and/or SCRUM environment
- Primary knowledge of database design and data structures
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of MVVM architecture and implementation in Mobile Apps using RxJava