Mobile App Developer
350 North Orleans St Chicago, IL 60654
• Design and build innovative, intuitive, secure and responsive native mobile apps
• Collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop and ship new features
• Grow and apply technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, design patterns and protocols
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of practical experience developing enterprise mobile native apps for iOS and Android.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Apple App Store and Google Play
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipeline including one or more of the following: Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Sonarqube, CloudBees, Silk Central, Selenium, Cucumber
• Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs (e.g. Crashlytics)
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
• Experience integrating with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs.
• Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
• Financial services industry experience preferred
• Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
• A team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.