Mid level Software Engineer
325 Westlake Parkway Atlanta, GA 30336
- Maintain high standards by establishing good practices and habits.
- In collaboration with other developer, software architects and Business Analysts you will plan, design, develop and test web and desktop based business applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user' s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Assist in preparing reports and other documentation on the status and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications within established standards.
- Migrate legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Deliver on time solutions within budget that adhere to high-quality development principles.
- Provide support to business users.
- Ensure high level requirements are consistent, correct and operationally defined
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Strong team player with excellent people skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt to changing environments.
- Proficient understanding of architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM.
- Working experience with SQL Server tables, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Experience developing bug fixes and enhancements to meet business needs in a timely manner.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Possess a passion for technology and a willingness to learn new skills and frameworks.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree.