Level 3/4 Support Analyst
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Level 3/4 support analyst
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technically complex issues to various audiences
• Demonstrated capability for logical and consistent problem solving with emphasis on resolution of complex technical problems using root cause and other problem analysis techniques
• Intentional, assertive, diplomatic, and persistent, with a strong desire to see things through to completion
• Strong customer focus and orientation
• Strong time management and coordination skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize work load and to perform in a high-pressure environment
• Must be open to working occasional weekends and after-hours, if required
• 5 years advanced third level support experience for applications, infrastructure or service desk.
• 5 years of experience with Incident and Problem Service Management.
• 5+ years of experience in supporting PostgreSQL databases
• Experience with administration, installation & configuration, development, version upgrades, data migration, backup and recovery, replication, disaster recovery, performance monitoring & tuning, index optimization, shell scripts, database development, writing stored procedures & triggers.
• Perform a variety of PostgreSQL tasks related to problem resolution and monitoring, administration, availability, performance and security
• Experience in web applications using Java/J2EE
• Experience maintaining, patching, and upgrading of servers
• Experience developing, updating and tuning SQL queries
• Exposure to Windows 7/10
• Exposure to ITIL and ITSM tools such as ServiceNow is preferred
• BS in engineering or computer sciences degree or equivalent experience