Lead Software Engineer
13010 Morris Rd Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Direct Hire
As a lead software developer you will lead complex projects and ensure the success of enterprise-level application roll outs. Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems, and develop recommendations of how to proceed with the applications. Work with product owner to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect and design scalable systems and lead architecture review of proposed solutions.
- Define and/or validate logical and physical architecture for a proposed solution, applying all relevant enterprise and industry standards.
- Engage with enterprise security to review associated solutions for compliance.
- Work closely with business stakeholders so that business vision and requirements are addressed correctly and quickly.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Perform reviews of solution design and code.
- Design, develop and unit test applications.
- Carry out performance analysis of existing and proposed solutions.
- Deliver high-quality solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented Programming and related concepts.
- 10 years’ experience in software development in small to medium sized businesses, preferably in industries with high levels of transaction processing.
- 8 years’ experience in designing and building n-tier enterprise applications.
- 6 years’ experience of development in Microsoft .NET framework and development environment (Microsoft Visual Studio) with technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- 4 years’ experience in developing responsive Web UIs bootstrap themes, HTML5 and CSS.
- 4 years’ experience in designing and building n-tier enterprise applications and REST APIs.
- 4 years’ experience with writing LINQ, TSQL queries
- Experience with Scrum based Agile development.
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.