Lead Salesforce Developer
191 Peachtree Rd NE #2000 Atlanta, GA 30303
The Lead Salesforce.com Developer will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment. The candidate will also engage with an internal sales team to help them deploy, configure, and demo product releases and proof of concept enhancements for the product.
• Minimum of eight to ten years professional work experience
• Minimum 6+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
- Custom Object development
- Service Cloud
- Implementing Data Security
• Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com APIs
• Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
• Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred)
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
• UI Development within Salesforce (Visualforce certified preferred)
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
• Strong track record of delivering high-quality code on-time