Lead Data Architect
Atlanta, GA 30308
The Lead Data Architect is a senior role who will have direct decision-making responsibilities for the product roadmap. She/he will also be a key contributor in setting technical strategies for the company.
• Prepare process models to document data and information flows for sourcing and accessing data from different applications and platforms
• Develop an enterprise-wide process mapping architecture and standards
• Develop an enterprise-wide architecture and standards for development of API’ s
• Perform data profiling and data analysis
• Design conceptual, logical and physical data models
• Prepare fully refined data models in accordance with complete metadata.
• Manage and maintain the data models and associated metadata for the enterprise.
• Provide input and feedback regarding ETL processes
• Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise data dictionary.
• Travel as required for successful delivery of initiatives
• Proficient in industry standard techniques for data modeling, process modeling, master data management, metadata management and enterprise data management and data stewardship
• Proficient in 3rd normal form relational modeling and dimensional modeling
• In depth knowledge and experience in REST technology and RESTful API design
• In depth knowledge of modeling methodologies and techniques • Experience with data modeling tools
• Strong SQL and analytical skills
• Strong understanding of Master Data Management disciplines and methodology
• Good understanding of ETL processes and ETL best practices
• Experience/ familiarity with Business Intelligence tools. For example, Business Objects and MS Power BI
• Familiarity with Hadoop, Aster, Big Data and Cloud Architecture
• Excellent teaming and communication skills.
• Effective multi-tasking skills
• Strong consultative, facilitation and consensus building skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical discipline
• 10+ years of related experience