Jr Business Analyst
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328
The Reporting/Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the RFx process conducted by the Strategic Sourcing team. This will include scope development for the RFx process as well as analyzing RFx vendor responses to include compiling those responses into a presentation format. The data will be presented to upper management and the analyst also needs to be able to interpret the data and make recommendations for areas of opportunity. Data source applications includes ServiceNow, SurveyMonkey, GEP, RFx results.
Interpret the data and present recommendations of opportunity in the following areas:
• Strategic sourcing
• Assist in ad hoc analysis
• Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and reporting findings on category spend data and market research to assist the supply chain team in making strategic decisions
• Research supply market to identify and understand the potential supply base with supplier cost driver' s analysis and trends in the industries
• Analyze the different options by ease and benefit and provide full market and risk analysis and differences in all covered demand points
• Remain current in relevant industry trends, market conditions, and informed about key market leaders.
• Advice category managers on supply market trends (key competitor activity, effect of technology in accelerating globalization, collaboration, risks, and new service offerings).
• Analyze spend, gathering market intelligence and perform opportunity assessments to summarize, standardize and minimize costs.
• Perform in-depth analyses of bid responses and complex market conditions.
• Responsible for providing fact based negotiating support to category managers for direct and indirect products and services
• Support Strategic Sourcing in the execution of cross-functional supply chain projects, including RFIs, RFQs and RFPs
• Develop negotiation strategies
• Assist in the preparation, issue, and analysis of RFx’ s, contract negotiation and award with category managers
• Collect and analyze responses and populate decision matrix to allow supplier selection
• Prepare for fact based negotiations, planning least and most desired outcomes, arguments and responses
• Support supplier negotiation process, assessing success against desired outcomes. Challenge and negotiate to provide most competitive price/service offers
• Bachelor’ s degree preferred with a minimum of 1-3 years business analyst experience in the Supply Chain/Procurement space.
• GEP and ServiceNow experience is a plus*
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Business savvy individual that is able to interpret the data and not simply crunch numbers
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands
• Effective organization and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
• Understands Supply Chain and Procurement concepts, practices and procedures
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills
• Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Written and verbal communication, ability to prepare reports and make presentations to various professional and public groups