Java Integration Architect
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Develop and maintain an integration architecture blueprint for the organization.
- Orchestrate integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Ensure the services delivered are developed using architectural best practices.
- Develops and maintains architecture views and models.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new application integration technology into the existing AI environment.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that integration planning and practices are aligned with strategic business goals and the company’ s overall strategic vision.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly-integrated software programs and applications.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Lead and assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Extensive experience working with enterprise applications.
- Experience with java software development methodologies.
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
- At least 8 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
- Master’ s degree with 4 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor' s degree with 7 years of relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design/architecture of application integration.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – OO development, data structures, and algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Critical thinking with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Extensive experience in
- Java SE / Java EE
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Batch
- Apache Camel, JBOSS Fuse ESB
- JMS, AMQ, Kafaka
- JBOSS Drools Rule Engine
- Creating and Consuming SOAP & REST services.
- Object relational models such as Hibernate.
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL.
- Web services using JSON and XML
- Experience with even driven systems, schema, and orchestration, mapping, and broker technologies.
- Experience working with Cloud and Container Technologies such as OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience using one or more formal architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, or Zachman
- Database experience with and SQL development
- Junit & TestNG
Working experience in:
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- APM tools.
- Web servers and application servers.
- Code Reviews.
- Change control (GIT, SVN, SCM).
- Dev Ops, CI/CD & Jenkin.
- Container ( Docker, Rancher or OpenShift)
- Secure coding practices and best practices in handling of sensitive data.
- Experience with Agile, SAFe.