Java Application Developer
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Master’ s degree with 4 years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor' s degree with 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – OO development, data structures, and algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Critical thinking with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Extensive experience working with enterprise applications.
- Perform Full Stack software development with Java
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to create Technical Designs from business requirements.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Experience with java software development methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge of emerging Web technologies.
- Experience with TDD & automated unit tests.
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Experience with distributed systems and service oriented.
- Experience with Message driven Architecture.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
Extensive experience in:
- Java SE / Java EE, JSP, Struts, GWT
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Batch.
- JMS & AMQ
- Create and Consume SOAP & REST services.
- Object relational models such as Hibernate.
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL.
- web services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Junit & TestNG
Working experience in:
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- APM tools.
- Web servers and application servers.
- Code Reviews.
- Change control (GIT, SVN, SCM).
- Dev Ops, CI/CD & Jenkin.
- Secure coding practices and best practices in handling of sensitive data.