6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
The Instructional Developer will apply best practice training content design and development knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to develop blended-training deliverables for an enterprise-wide software implementation.
- Develop curriculum.
- Design and develop courses for online and ILT delivery.
- Design and develop train-the-trainer workshop materials.
- Analyze, gather, and document training requirements to identify curriculum objectives and desired outcomes.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex business processes.
- Experience in instructional design, adult learning theory, interviewing, and communications.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency using Oracle UPK to develop and publish e-learning courses, job aids, user guides, and knowledge checks.
- Minimum of three years of experience designing and developing training materials for enterprise-wide software.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work at the direction of a lead person, but also possess independent thinking and creative thinking skills.
- BS in Scientific & Technical Communications, Business Communications, Business Administration, OR relevant work experience.
- 3 -5 years relevant work experience in an instructional designer role.