Inside Field Support
4680 N Royal Atlanta Dr Tucker, GA 30084
Inside Field Manager
A highly visible position, the Inside Field Manager will have day-to-day telephone contact with customers, technicians and interact with various internal departments. This position requires excellent telephone and customer service skills, as well as proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Windows and Microsoft Outlook. Project management experience is an integral part of this position, including the execution of formal project management methodology.
Primary Duties Include:
- Manage Client with direct relationships and email, reports, and phone correspondence.
- In some cases the Inside Field Manager may be the primary contact to customers. This includes phone, email, and systems management to maintaining correspondence with clients.
- Update customer on all planned activities, and grow account through excellent service and management of service cases, MAC cases, rollouts, and projects.
- Address scope creep, change orders, and disputes. This includes invoice disputes, tech issues, and client challenges.
- Address invoice disputes with related teams/individuals to resolution
- Take in-bound phone calls,
- Dispatch/ schedule techs
- Manage on-site labor
- Close cases/capture deliverables
- Check techs out, taking closure notes, and appropriately updating Quickbase, and other systems such as Sharepoint.
- Monitor ETAs to make sure technicians are on time.
- Ensure daily activities are in-line with team objectives.
- Other work-related duties as assigned.
Education and Training
- High School or equivalent education
- 2-5 years project management support experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment. (Not required but recommended)
- Strong skill in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business correspondence and basic data.
- Ability to write (create) reports and business correspondence with a minimum of direction to meet professional quality standards.
- Superior customer service and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior documentation and follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Telecommunications knowledge of low voltage cabling, construction timelines, and current voice and data technology.
- Security industry experience (CCTV, DVR, wiring, IP Cameras) and structured cabling knowledge (i.e. BICSI RCDD, Level 1, 2 Technician, ITS, ESS) strongly desired.
- Microsoft Word minimum 30-50 wpm
- Excel – intermediate and above skill (filters, vlookup formula, pivot tables)
- Microsoft Outlook – intermediate level for e-mail and organizational tracking tasks
- MS Office and Windows – ability to work within these systems and software
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to learn with the ability to handle tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while exercising self-control in client and schedule-driven situations.
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide customer satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- High level of integrity
- Work independently
- Possess strong self-awareness, and continually exhibit development in this area
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to compromise when merited, as well as exercise good judgment
- Consistent, positive, and driven attitude towards work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven Interpersonal Skills
- Supervisor Relationships
- Peer Relationships