Implementation Consultant (Assistant)
12700 Park Central Suite 1910 Dallas, TX 75251 | Direct Hire
Base Line Role Overview.
Reporting to the Global Implementation Director and working alongside the project management team to deliver Global payroll implementations, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery from start to finish. Working closely with the client’ s payroll project team, iiPay’ s payroll and technical staff to professionally set-up, configure and deliver new client payrolls on time and to high quality.
Key Role Objectives.
- Project Set-up – working with the internal project team and clients, to organise and run kick off meetings, assist with the creation of project plans and deliver implementation packs.
- Client and Project Management – Support project review calls (internal and external), co-ordinating and delivering on the project streams. Refer any changes to the scope of work and delivery schedule to the Project Manager for change control.
- Payroll Process Requirements – Define and set-up the agreed client payroll processes, establishing all of the payroll and data requirements for each country payroll. This will include leading the gathering of all company level data, payroll elements, pension requirements and provide guidance on any recommendations for best practise improvements
- System set-up and parallel payroll process – define, agree and configure all interfaces, reports and systems configurations to successfully deliver the parallel payroll processes. This phase will include working closely with iiPay technical implementation consultants for the configuration of GL’ s and any other additional reporting requirements. Complete payroll parallel testing and full reconciliation of data to ensure success.
- Payment and Banking Process Definition – Work with the iiPay Treasury team, iiPay’ s banking partner and client to agree and set-up all payment and banking processes
- Go-live transition – work with the iiPay operations team and client account manager to seamlessly transition the payroll at go live to the operations team.
- Sign-off and documentation – Work with the client to obtain sign-off on the project and document all of the client specific needs and processes ensuring validation and version control.
- Implementations Support – To provide support for the wider Implementation team on all International payrolls
- An individual who has worked in a multi-client payroll environment, managing a diversity of payroll transactions
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to variety of stakeholders including those where English is not their first language
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations, determine importance, urgency, and risks; makes timely decisions which are in the best interest of the client and iiPAY.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to establish priorities, develop work plans, assess progress towards goals, and pay attention to detailed data and information.
- Highly resilient in the face of adversity and manages stress, effectively, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and the need to change rapidly
- Highly motivated and driven professional individual with proven track record of delivering projects on time with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Decision making based on analytical insight and experience
- Knowledge/exposure to HR / Payroll interfaces (e.g Workday, SAP)
- Experience of working in a business going through substantial growth and change with the ability to utilise change management skills to help drive the business to achieve its objectives
- International payroll knowledge
- Multiple language fluency would be an advantage
- Experience of working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500),
- Experience of working within a regulated (ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16) service delivery environment