IT Systems Analyst
One Porsche Drive Atlanta, GA 30354 | Contract
IT Systems Contractor
- as liaison between operational business departments and technical resources. Responsible for managing assigned IT enhancements, upgrades and projects ensuring compliance to methodologies and standards. Serve as IT lead in the analysis, design, development, and ongoing support of IT systems and applications. Adhere to procedures in the procuring of solutions and services from outside vendors.
1. Serve as one of the primary contacts between PCNA business units and application development partners.
2. Provide expertise in both the business process and the systems that support that process.
3. Provide alternative system changes to business owners to help support changes in user requirements, communicating the benefits, cost and limitations of each approach.
4. Maintains customer focus; increase IT customer satisfaction with business users
5. Develop business process models to accurately show business critical procedures
6. Communicate system changes to vendors, providing knowledge of business process in support of the development team.
7. Create system documentation within the standard templates.
8. Track and monitor open issues for assigned areas with multiple vendors / business units and escalate problems as necessary.
9. Ensure all assigned projects conform to standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, information security, data protection, financial accounting and controls.
10. Ensure IT management is updated on local IT status on assigned support and project related activity.
Education: 4-year Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration or comparable experience;
- 2 – 5 years experience in comparable position as an IT analyst / consultant
- Project Management skills
- Business Intelligence experience
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Knowledge of databases, data warehousing and SQL
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Overall understanding of applied information technology
· Team player with consensual approach
- Systematic thinker; ability to work at conceptual and detail levels
- Systems lifecycle experience with analysis, design, and development knowledge
- German language is a plus