IT Project Manager IV
2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004
• 4-year Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience in driving large scale programs/projects and accounts
• Experience with Information and Network Management (e.g. Integration, infrastructure, firewalls, servers, associated hardware and software).
• Strong interpersonal skills to influence change, build consensus, and achieve objectives across functional teams
• Solid decision-making and communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate status, key issues and resolution in manner appropriate to the audience
• Experience with project management tools such as MS Project
• Technically competent with various software programs including, but not limited to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); ServiceNow a plus
• Strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
• Professional communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people.
• Experience with banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
• 5-10 years of previous senior project or program management and/or relevant consulting experience
• Experience communicating with all levels of management including C-level members of an organization
• Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams