IT Project Manager IV
2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
- 5+ plus years of previous project management and IT skills working with on product migrations and coordinating medium to large-scale projects.
- Bachelor’ s degree required,
- Project Management professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Technology projects and preference with Data Center Migrations.
- Software implementation experience in banking software.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
- Strong scheduling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications(Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), At Task and SharePoint
- Professional communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas. Ability to operate independently with some guidance by management
- Ability to plan and conduct assignments with minimal supervisions and review
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, operates independently with minimal guidance
- Strong experience leading large/complex projects while considering strategic goals and plans and keeping customer focus.
- Problem solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Strong interpersonal (soft) skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Will require some weekend and off hour shifts to support migration activities.
- Ability to travel. (25%)